Teach your child opposites in engaging and fun way!
Narrated flash cards are great for ESL students too! The game facilitates understanding of simple words with opposite meaning (in-out, big-small, etc.).
Rated 5/5 by BrutalGamer.com, 4/5 by PappasAppar.se
- Beautiful interactive pictures;
- Cute animations and sound effects;
- Fun mini-quizzes for each pair of words;
- “Read to Me” – reads each word and story-quizzes;
- Encourages independent learning/
“Superb!.. Beautiful animated illustrations. Your child will not be disappointed”.
“…my child was curious, especially sorting black and white in boxes”.
“Great! We liked it a lot. There are so many beautiful animations! The child just touches the screen and has a lot of fun!”
"Antonyms in picturest" is endorsed by the Institute of Childhood, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St.-Petersburg, Russia.